A 21st century service in a historic, unique venue
In the last year, Clare Conferencing have implemented many new digital strings to our bow. Not only have we released this newsletter so that our valued clients are informed first about availability, news and offers but also a new digital brochure; full to the brim with information for organisers, available to download from the website. Below are further improvements to our website which we hope will be useful to organisers.
- Envrionmentally friendly: Wherever possible we work with suppliers who are responsible and who care. Our news pages contain information on our food sources, the environmentally sustainable Gillespie Centre and our accessible site, location and website.
- What our clients say: Client reviews have been updated and we will keep refreshing these so you know we are keeping our service levels as high as can be. Feedback is always acted on at Clare and we are constantly improving our services.
- New address: Our new web address makes finding us easy and you can tell your colleagues in four words: Clare Conferencing dot com. (Dont worry if you enter the old address though, as you will be automatically redirected)
- Easy to use: After you have surfed the site for the information you need, just simply click the hyperlink to ask about availability or make a booking.
- Fresh: Updated images and content will give you a new insight into our facilities.
When you choose Clare as your conference venue, you can be reassured that you are receiving a 21st century service in a historic, unique venue.
Why choose Cambridge?
- Cambridge is steeped in history and at Clare College you are positioned perfectly to see not only our beautiful 17th century grounds, gardens and bridge but also King's College chapel, the market square and the other magnificent Colleges.
- Many contemporary attractions are also available in the city; the Grand Arcade boasts a host of designer shops under one roof, there are countless eateries ranging from boutique cafes, to Michelin starred restaurants, to fantastic pub grub overlooking the Cam.
- Cambridge is not only walkable, its puntable! Being a small city Cambridge is very easy to get around on foot or bike. Punting is available on the River Cam and tours of the backs are available during the day or night. Why not treat your delegates to an evening punt, returning to our private dock before drinks in the riverside Scholars' Garden?
- If you are planning free time for your delegates, Cambridge has entertainment covered. The Corn Exchange puts on amazing live bands, singers and shows, plenty of pubs offer live music and there are several art galleries plus the world renowned Fitzwilliam Museum.
Book your Christmas party in our splendid 17th century Great Hall. The stained glass windows, menus cooked by our award-winning chefs and flickering candlelight, all combine to create a very Christmassy atmosphere.